We offer four Eco-Health certificate programs. All of the CELACare Eco-Health certificate programs are entirely online. Each certificate program is made up of a series of modules. There is a quiz at the end of each module and a final exam taken after all the work of the modules and the quizzes have been successfully completed and passed.
Areas of learning include:
- Understanding environmental illnesses and their physical, emotional, and psychosocial impact on lives
- Specific illnesses and disorders (e.g., long-COVID, mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), having sensitivities to multiple chemicals, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), asthma, migraines, inflammation, and more)
- The importance of nutrition
- The medical, educational, care, and support needs of a person living with these types of chronic illnesses
- At the direct care level: how to work with clients who have these types of medical issues, in their homes and in their personal environments
- At the medical professional level: how to recognize, assess, diagnose, understand the SSA disability benefits process, create home care plans, and provide staff supervision
- At the therapist level: how to recognize, asses, diagnose (DSM and ICD), create treatment plans, implement appropriate interventions, work with outside agencies specifically regarding SSA disability benefits application process
The final exam, as well as each module’s quiz, must be passed with a minimum score of 80% each in order for students to receive their certificate.
Students create their own schedules for study and work at their own pace within the given time-frame for their program’s completion.
How long does it take?
CELACare Eco-Health online certificate programs must be completed within 6 months from each student’s formal start date.
We do not accept transfer credit.
Each certificate program is $175 (USD)
Click/Tap on your Certificate to Get Started!
CELACare Eco-Health Certificate – for individuals, families, educators, coaches, non-medical professionals, & more
CELACare Eco-Health Direct Care Certificate – for direct care providers, certified nursing assistants (CNA), home health aides, coaches, companions, & more
CELACare Eco-Health Support: Medical Professional Certificate – for MDs, RNs, LPNs, physician assistants (PA), medical assistants (MA), agencies / supervisors, case managers, & more
CELACare Eco-Health Support: Therapist Certificate – for licensed clinicians, psychologists, psychiatrists, mental health counselors, social workers, & more
Home | Enroll Today! | Contact Us
CELACare Eco-Health, Inc.